Have a guide take you through PARCUM and discover more! In a guided tour of one and a half hours, the guide will show you all the details of the exhibition.
Come with a group of friends, your club, your class or with the family. Our guides will tailor their tours to their audience.
Groups who want to discover more of the abbey can follow a tour through the exhibition and abbey grounds. After visiting the exhibition, the guide will take you for an extra half hour through the restoration site in the abbey, the refectory, the chapter room and the library.
Please note that not all parts of the abbey building are accessible to the public due to the ongoing restoration works! More info on this page.
- Visit exhibition (1.5 hours): €70 for the guide + ticket
- Visit exhibition + abbey (2 hours): €90 for the guide + ticket
- Max. 20 persons per guide
- Language: Dutch, French, English, German
- Reservations: T +32 (0)16 40 01 51 or email@example.com, at least two weeks beforehand
Your request will be confirmed within 5 business days. You may cancel your visit free of charge up to 3 calendar days before the visit. Any later, and we will need to charge a cancellation fee.